No matter where you are in your business process, we can provide the expertise to help you restart it, keep it going or take it to the next level. With well over 55 years of combined business, operational, managerial and financial experience, CynKara has your solution. We help you get back to your core business.
Does your company suffer from the following pain points with your current, on-premise ERP solution? If so, it’s time to consider moving your ERP to the Cloud.
1. End users are complaining about limited access to data Your company data is locked into your on-premise solution and you can’t access it easily when you are traveling or are away from the office. With reduced access to your information, projects are falling behind schedule.
Solution – With Cloud ERP, you get native web access to all of your data on any device wherever an Internet connection is available.
2. You don’t know how old your ERP system is Your ERP system hasn’t received new enhancements in quite some time, and you’re honestly not sure what kind of database is supporting it. Your ERP vendor has turned its attention elsewhere and is making investments in newer and more current software strategies.
Solution – Move in the direction that the industry and your peers are moving in. More and more companies like yours are moving to the Cloud because that’s where software publishers are making investments and keeping your ERP up to date.
3. You just received another bill for your ERP Whether it’s your annual maintenance, an invoice from a vendor for a new backup device or the time it takes your own IT staff to troubleshoot your network, you really don’t know how much that legacy ERP system is costing you.
Solution – With a cloud-based system in place, your company will no longer need to spend money or internal staff hours on software maintenance or infrastructure/network support. Reassign your valuable IT resources to other high priority functional areas of the company and use your recovered funds to make new financial investments.
4. You recently experienced a hard drive failure and lost data as a result You might not have the human capital resources to invest in or routinely test your backup and recovery devices. To complicate things, you may not have the time to monitor your backup processes. As a result, you could be one hard drive failure away from losing very important business information.
Solution – With a Cloud solution, you won’t have to worry about your disaster recovery process and backup routines. These safeguards are included in your Cloud subscription and are monitored by a team of IT experts to keep your business running smoothly. Files are also securely stored and backed up in Cloud data centers so your information stays safe.
5. You just acquired a company and realized it will take longer than expected to consolidate it into your on-premise system Your current system doesn’t scale to meet your growth needs, inhibiting your ability to quickly, easily and economically consolidate another company into your production.
Solution- Cloud software is equipped for scalability and reduced hardware costs. Since Cloud software is flexible, it adjusts and provides additional resources to handle any additional scalability requirements in your business. You can purchase the necessary scalability without having to buy additional hardware.
6. You have a global workforce that isn’t connected to your ERP system Since your on-premise ERP is housed locally, your global employees have to handle things manually and outside of your system, including overnighting their expense reports and time cards. Ultimately you lack an efficient way to manage your global operations because your ERP isn’t available to your global employees.
Solution – With a Cloud ERP system in place, you can connect all your employees within one system and provide secure access to everyone that needs it, regardless of their location.
7. You have come to the realization that you are not an expert at maintaining an ERP. Lacking expert ERP maintenance skills, you feel as though you are not in control of your ERP environment or the associated system costs.
Solution – You are an expert at building relationships with your customers and partners, delivering valuable services or goods through your project teams and managing a successful business. Why waste valuable time and money owning and maintaining an ERP solution – from end users to disaster recovery – when experts are available that can do it for you in a more affordable and predictable manner? Cloud solutions take the burden of maintaining the software off of you so that you can focus on doing what you do best – winning and delivering projects to your customers.
Could your business benefit from a more comprehensive, end-to-end view of productivity, processes and compliance? The warning signs all point towards the Cloud.